Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of aggressively growing and sustaining site generated advertising revenue. Candidate must have experience working with different affiliate networks, such as Commerce Junction, LinkShare, etc. International monetization experience is preferred but not required.
- 4-5 years experience managing Ad-Sales/Ad-Revenue for website with Ad-Driven business model
- Proven track record of growing website ad revenue
- Experience growing and managing affiliate networks
- Working knowledge fo ad-revenue models and designs
- Experience with ad-rotation/management system is preferred but not required
Persons in this role will work closely with User Experience Designers to maximize on-site conversions, paying specific attention to generating maximum revenue per impression, per visit, and per conversion. Ad Revenue Manager will be responsible for growing average revenue per user (ARPU) month over month in addition to identifying and soliciting new potential advertisers, and managing new and existing affiliate relationships.
- Location: Philadelphia
- Compensation: $60k-$80k; DOE
- Benefits: Medical
- Vacation: PTO; 2 Calendar Weeks
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your resume, with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.