Ideal candidate will have 3+ years working in an active content management position, utilizing a blend of open-source and legacy content management systems to aggressively grow the overall size of the website and number of unique URL’s.
- Experience working in a CMS, preferably open-source (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- Excellent verbal, reading, and writing skills
- Proficiency working with MS Office
- Basic understanding of Information Architecture
Persons in this role will be in charge of creating and reviewing/approving user-generated content within their assigned website community. This person will work closely with SEO Analysts and the Social Media Specialists to modify on-page content and meta elements to maximize the search engine impact of each page.
This weekly responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Write and publish 50 short content pieces
- Review 70% of user-generated content in approval queue
- Review 70% of all user-submitted comments in queue
- Complete 50% of meta modifications per SEO Analyst requirements
- Track all completed tasks and progress within task management system
- Location: Virtual
- Compensation: $30k-$40k; DOE
- Benefits: Medical
- Vacation: PTO; 2 Calendar Weeks
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your resume, with cover letter, to email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.