An ideal candidate will have 2-3 years working as an analyst or process implementation specialist, with a firm understanding of popular social media channels, community engagement, and conversion-focused copywriting.
- Very well spoken and outgoing
- Able to write succinctly and effectively
- High level of proficiency with MS Office
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Working knowledge of SEO and it’s place in content creation
- Experience with web-based applications and/or software
- Engage 100 new potential users each week
- Maintain a new user acquisition rate of over 50%
- Design contributor incentive programs to encourage on-site user engagement
- Location: Virtual
- Compensation: $30k-$40k; DOE
- Benefits: Medical
- Vacation: PTO; 2 Calendar Weeks
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your resume, with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.