Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years in a user / customer experience or interaction designer role. Candidate must posses a working knowledge of A/B (split) and multivariate testing, preferably with experience using Google Website Optimizer or Omniture.
- 2-3 years working in conversion testing or UX design
- Experience with split and multivariate testing (preferably GWO, Omniture, or any other top 10 testing platform)
- Proficient writing HTML/CSS
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of W3C compliance standards
- Familiar with cross-browser compatibility testing
- Familiar with 960 grid and general web design best practices
Persons in this role will work closely with Ad Revenue Managers to optimize on-site conversion metrics such as: time on site, average pageviews per visit, and other user-focused conversions.
- Location: Philadelphia
- Compensation: $50k-$60k; DOE
- Benefits: Medical
- Vacation: PTO; 2 Calendar Weeks
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your resume with links to your portfolio or website(s), with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.